A Student Application is required to be completed and turned in for all new incoming students. You can download the form here and bring or mail it to the school office.
- New Family Enrollment Registration 2017-18 (PDF)
- Current Family Re-Enrollment Registration Form 17-18 (PDF)
(Families Re-Enrolling & Enrolling a new sibling as a student please use this form for all children in family.)
- Student Application (PDF)
- Health Appraisal Form (PDF)
- PreKindergarten/Kindergarten and any first time enrollees in a Michigan school, regardless of grade, must have their hearing and vision tested along with updated immunizations. Use a Health Appraisal form — this is a state requirement and must be filled out by your child’s doctor.
- State of Michigan requires that each Pre-K, Kindergarten student and all new and current 7th graders have a new Official Certificate of Immunization or a Certified Immunization Waiver on file before the first day of school.
Enrollment Checklist (PDF)
- Visit our Admissions – Handbook Page for more Enrollment Information.